The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Gregory Hill. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Gregory Hill is currently the subject of a pending customer dispute.
Gregory Hill is presently operating as a California based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-seven years. During his career, he has been registered with fifteen different securities firms.
- Growth Facts, Inc. (1978)
- Thomson McKinnon Securities (1980-1982)
- Intervest Group (1982-1984)
- Allegheny Investments (1984-1985)
- Fittin, Cunningham & Lauzon (1978-1986)
- Inland Securities Corporation (1985-2000)
- NNN Capital Corp. (2000-2003)
- Cole Capital Corporation (2003-2005)
- American Realty Capital Markets (2008)
- Realty Capital Securities (2008-2011)
- ARI Financial Services (2011-2012)
- MDS Securities (2013-2014)
- McDermott Investment Services (2014-2017)
- Colorado Financial Service Corporation (2018-2019)
- Emerson Equity (2019-Present)
In January 2020, customers alleged that Gregory Hill failed to conduct the adequate due diligence when recommending they invest in a Delaware statutory trust. This case is currently pending. The customers are seeking $209,306 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Gregory Hill, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.