The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Francesco Scarso. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Francesco Scarso has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Francesco Scarso was a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for eighteen years. During his career, he was registered with thirteen securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- J.W. Barclay & Co. (1996-1998)
- Shamrock Partners (1998)
- LCP Capital Corp. (1998-1999)
- Republic Equities of America LTD (1999)
- LCP Capital Corp. (1999-2000)
- Salomon Grey Financial Corporation (2002-2005)
- Great Easter Securities (2005-2007)
- Meyers Associates (2007-2009)
- John Thomas Financial (2009-2013)
- Clark Dodge & Co. (2013)
- Alexander Capital (2013-2014)
- PHX Financial (2014-2015)
- First Standard Financial Company (2015-2016)
- In July 2013, a customer alleged that Francesco Scarso made material misrepresentations and omitted material facts. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking $400,000 in damages.
- In July 2014, a customer alleged that Francesco Scarso failed to follow instructions. This case was settled for $19,100 in damages.
- In November 2015, a customer alleged that Francesco Scarso executed an unauthorized option transaction. This case was settled for $12,500 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Francesco Scarso, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.