The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Douglas Alexander. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Douglas Alexander has been the subject of a customer complaint.
Douglas Alexander is presently operating as a Virginia based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-six years. During his career, he has been registered with ten different securities firms.
- First Investors Corporation (1990)
- Tamaron Investments (1992)
- The Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States (1993-1997)
- EQ Financial Consultants (1993-1997)
- Ascend Financial Services (1997-1999)
- H. Beck, Inc. (1999-2005)
- Tower Square Securities (2005-2006)
- AXA Advisors (2006-2008)
- Next Financial Group (2008-2010)
- First Allied Securities (2010-Present)
In April 2018, a customer alleged that Douglas Alexander recommended unsuitable securities. This case was settled for $25,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Douglas Alexander, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.