The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Darrell Hesford. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Darrell Hesford has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Darrell Hesford is a California based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-eight years. During his career, he has been registered with three different securities firms.
- New England Securities (1990-1993)
- Griffin Financial Services (1993-1994)
- Wells Fargo (1994-Present)
- In 2011, a customer alleged that Darrell Hesford made material misrepresentations, recommended unsuitable investments, and breached his fiduciary duty. This case was settled for $66,000 in damages.
- In April 2018, a customer alleged that Darrell Hesford placed an unauthorized trade in his account in an effort to continue charging advisory fees. This case was settled for $19,957 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Darrell Hesford, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.