Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the possible misconduct of securities broker Craig Wakefield. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, he has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Craig Wakefield is presently operating as a Texas based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for nineteen years. During his career, he has been registered with five different securities firms.
- Merrill Lynch (1997-2000)
- Managers Distributors (2002-2003)
- Neuberger Berman (2003-2004)
- Condera Securities (2004-2010)
- Merrill Lynch (2010-Present)
- In April 2003, a customer alleged that Craig Wakefield recommended unsuitable securities that resulted in unnecessary tax consequences.
- In May 2018, a customer alleged that Craig Wakefield made unsuitable investment recommendations and made material misrepresentations concerning those investments. This case was settled for approximately $20,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Craig Wakefield, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.