The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Clement Chichester. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Clement Chichester has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Clement Chichester was a California based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for thirty-two years. During his career, he was registered with thirteen different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- Pruco Securities Corporation (1984-1994)
- Great Western Financial Securities Corporation (1994-1997)
- BA Investment Services (1997-1999)
- WM Financial Services (1999-2000)
- UBOC Investment Services (2001-2002)
- National Planning Corporation (2002-2003)
- Financial West Group (2003-2004)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (2005-2006)
- MetLife Securities Inc. (2005-2006)
- Cuna Brokerage Services (2006-2007)
- Primevest Financial Services (2007-2010)
- U.S. Bancorp Investments (2010-2011)
- Western International Securities (2012-2017)
In March 2018, a customer alleged that Clement Chichester breached his fiduciary duty, made unsuitable investment recommendations, and made material misrepresentations & omissions. This case was settled for $100,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Clement Chichester, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.