The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Christopher Calandrino. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Christopher Calandrino has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Christopher Calandrino was a New York based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for eight years. During his career, he was registered with fourteen different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- America’s Choice Equities (2007-2008)
- Liberty Partners Financial Services (2008-2010)
- PHD Capital (2010)
- EKN Financial Services (2010)
- Cape Securities (2010-2011)
- A&F Financial Securities (2011)
- Obsidian Financial Group (2011-2012)
- Joseph Gunnar & Co. (2012)
- First Midwest Securities (2012)
- CBG Financial Group (2012-2013)
- Dalton Strategic Investment Services Inc. (2013-2014)
- National Securities Corporation (2014-2015)
- Cape Securities (2015)
- Joseph Stone Capital (2015-2016)
- In July 2016, a customer alleged that Christopher Calandrino breached his fiduciary duty, churned their account, made material misrepresentations, executed unsuitable trades, breached contract, and handled their account negligently. This case went to arbitration where the customer was awarded $42,000 in damages.
- In October 2016, Christopher Calandrino resigned from his position at Joseph Stone Capital amidst allegations of selling away from his member firm.
- In November 2016, Christopher Calandrino was barred by FINRA from acting as a securities broker in any fashion.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Christopher Calandrino, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.