The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Bill Libardoni. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Bill Libardoni has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Bill Libardoni is a Massachusetts based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-eight years. During his career, he has been registered with seven different securities firms.
- Sun Investment Services (1980-1985. 1990-1995)
- Manequity (1986-1989)
- Linsco Financial Group (1989-1990)
- SunAmerica Securities (1995-1999)
- Prime Capital Services (1999-2006)
- Investors Capital Corp (2006-2016)
- Cetera Advisors (2016-Present)
- In November 2017, a customer alleged that Bill Libardoni recommended unsuitable investments. This case was settled for $15,000 in damages.
- In December 2017, a customer alleged that Bill Libardoni had purchased an unsuitable variable annuity for them. This case is currently pending. The customer is seeking an undisclosed amount in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Bill Libardoni, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.