The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Christian Reaney. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Christian Reaney has been the subject of a customer dispute.
Christian Reaney was a California based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-nine years. During his career, he was registered with nine different securities firms.
- Merrill Lynch (1985-1990)
- Banc One Arizona Investment Services (1991-1993)
- Rauscher Pierce Refsnes (1993-1998)
- Dain Rauscher Incorporated (1998-2002)
- Wells Fargo Securities (2000-2004)
- Northern Trust Securities (2004-2007)
- LPL Financial (2007-2014)
- Merriman Capital (2014)
- Emerson Equity (2018-Present)
In January 2018, a customer alleged that Christian Reaney recommended unsuitable securities. This case was settled for $55,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Christian Reaney, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation.