The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Thomas Von Reckers. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Thomas Von Reckers has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of his career.
Thomas Von Reckers is a Colorado-based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for thirty-nine years. During his career, he has been registered with eight different securities firms.
- Merrill Lynch (1980-1984, 1999-2000)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (1984-1999)
- Morgan Stanley (2000-2002)
- Quick & Reilly (2002-2004)
- A.G. Edwards & Sons (2004-2008)
- Wells Fargo (2008-2018)
- Summit Brokerage Services (2018-2019)
- Cetera Advisor Networks (2019-Present)
- In July 2013, a customer alleged that Thomas Von Reckers excessively traded their account and failed to inform her about associated fees.
- In October 2018, customers alleged that Thomas Von Reckers made material misrepresentations regarding loan products. This case is currently pending. The customers are seeking an undisclosed amount in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Thomas Von Reckers, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.