The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of former securities broker Mark Christopher Perry. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Mark Christopher Perry has been the subject of multiple customer disputes.
Mark Christopher Perry operated most recently as an Iowa based securities broker. Before that he worked as an Indiana based securities broker. He worked in the securities industry for twenty-three years. During his career, he was registered with five different securities firms. He is no longer working as a registered securities broker in any fashion.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America (1992-1993)
- Pruco Securities (1992-2012)
- Next Financial Group (2014)
- AXA Advisors (2014-2015)
- Brokers International Financial Services (2017-2019)
- In December 2019, it was alleged that Mark Christopher Perry misappropriated over $1.3 million of funds made payable to his company. This case is currently pending. The injured party is seeking $1,342,483 in damages from Perry’s registered broker dealer.
- In March 2020, it was once again alleged that Mark Christopher Perry misappropriated funds by converting checks made payable to his company. Perry allegedly converted over $1.1 million in this instance; however, over half of it was eventually returned to the injured party. This case is currently pending. The injured party is seeking a return of the $450,000 that is still unaccounted for.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Mark Christopher Perry, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.