The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Garnet Wahlund. According to his publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Garnet Wahlund has been the subject of multiple complaints over the course of his career.
Garnet Wahlund is an Ohio based securities broker. He has worked in the securities industry for twenty-two years. During his career, he has been registered with four different securities firms.
- Franklin Financial Services (1996-2002)
- American General Securities (2002-2004)
- Proequities (2004-2010)
- AXA Advisors (2010-Present)
- In March 2009, a customer alleged that annuities they had purchased on Garnet Wahlund’s recommendation were not what had been presented to them and were certainly not in their best interest.
- In August 2016, a customer alleged that Garnet Wahlund made material misrepresentations about variable life insurance policy. This case was settled for $35,000.
- In April 2018, a customer alleged that Garnet Wahlund did not disclose all the terms and fees of his investment account.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages.
Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know, have lost money investing with Garnet Wahlund, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. We work on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.