The law firm of Oakes & Fosher is presently investigating the alleged misconduct of securities broker Cynthia Laroche. According to her publicly available FINRA BrokerCheck report, Cynthia Laroche has been the subject of multiple customer disputes over the course of her career.
Cynthia Laroche is a Utah based securities broker. She has worked in the securities industry for thirty-six years. During her career, she has been registered with six different securities firms.
- Wespac Securities Corporation (1983-1984)
- Merrill Lynch (1984-1985)
- Shearson Lehman Brothers (1985-1988)
- Painewebber Incorporated (1988-1996)
- Prudential Securities Incorporated (1996-2003)
- Wells Fargo Clearing Services (2003-Present)
- In March 1992, a customer alleged that they experienced $122,000 in losses due to Cynthia Laroche’s unsuitable recommendations and unauthorized trading. This case was settled for $30,000 in damages.
- In April 2017, a customer alleged that Cynthia Laroche manipulated and churned her account. This case was settled for $40,000 in damages.
Oakes & Fosher Can Help
Many investors are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who have lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. Oakes & Fosher dedicates its entire legal practice to helping investors across the nation. If you, or someone you know have lost money investing with Cynthia Laroche, please contact Oakes & Fosher for a free and private consultation. Oakes & Fosher handles cases on a contingency basis, which means there are no fees charged unless we collect for you.